- Customer satisfaction, getting to this, the highest quality of its products.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of orders and applicable regulations.
- Find and implement corrective actions to each of the problems that rise in the company, whether claims or incidents.
- Establish permanent training programs, which allow you to have a staff with a high level of competence which gives a better service to customers.
- Maintain constant contact with customers and suppliers, in order to collaborate together to improve the quality of their services and products.
- Involve, motivate and engage the staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and implementation of the Quality System.
- During the projects and actions implemented, visualize normal and potential environmental risks to trace actions that allow us to mitigate them.
- Develop permanent activities to increase environmental awareness, which help the care and proper use of natural resources.
- Prevent, reduce and control significant impacts generated in the study of identification and valuation of the environmental impacts of CPS.